Join the Superior Rivers Watershed Association
Support water quality monitoring, culvert reconstruction, watershed outreach and education, and more. Enroll as a member today!
Your membership is a donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
What do you get as an Individual or Family Member?
- The first to get SRWA news and updates through our SRWA email list.
- Our quarterly newsletter Watershed Waves – in your inbox or snail mail.
- Direct and tangible support of your clean waters and rivers.
What do you get as a Business Member?
- All the perks of an individual/family membership plus;
- Recognition of your support on our website, social media, newsletter, and appropriate emails; and
- A window cling so that you may show your support.
- Sign up to become a business member with our Business Membership Form
Where does the money go?
- Monthly water chemistry monitoring.
- Bi-annual macroinvertebrate collection and identification.
- Ongoing education and outreach about water quality.
- Helps pay for the staff and office that manage these programs, organize the volunteers, and make this work possible.
Questions? Contact Us.